Credential Setup and Portal Access
The Portal is your hub for Eastern Nazarene College information. Returning students may sign in to the Portal with their existing credentials. New students must first activate their Eastern Nazarene College credentials.
To begin, you must do the following:
- Use this online utility to get your ENC NetID and temporary password.
- Sign in to WebAdvisor with your NetID and temporary password.
- Click the Change Password link at the top of the page to establish a new password.
- Sign out.
- Sign in to the ENC Portal with your NetID and password. View your financial aid award information.
- Sign in to your ENC email account. Your user name is the @lions.enc.edu email address that was provided in the email you received from ENC. The password is the one you established in step 3 above.