Nazarene Consortium Cross Registration
ENC participates in a cross-registration program with several other institutions of higher education which are related to the Church of the Nazarene. An undergraduate student may take up to 18 semester hours through cross-registration. To participate in this program, a student must be a second-semester sophomore in good academic standing. The student will be enrolled at ENC while attending classes at the host institution. Information and application materials for this program are available through the Provost’s Office. The student must have the approval of the vice president for academic affairs, the vice president for student development, and his/her academic advisor.
The institutions participating in this program are:
- Eastern Nazarene College (Massachusetts)
- Mid-America Nazarene University (Kansas)
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University (Ohio)
- Northwest Nazarene University (Idaho)
- Olivet Nazarene University (Illinois)
- Point Loma Nazarene University (California)
- Southern Nazarene University (Oklahoma)
- Trevecca Nazarene University (Tennessee)
For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org.