The Registrar’s Office is responsible for:
- Managing your student academic records
- Protecting the integrity and security of your records
- Handling all the data related to your class schedules and registration
- Processing your grades and transcripts
- Managing the college curriculum and degrees
- Auditing your records for graduation
- Ordering diplomas, regalia and managing graduation logistics
- Interpreting and implementing academic policies
- Coordinating the catalog
- Reviewing academic petitions
- Evaluating courses for transfer credit
- Determining academic standing
- Determining enrollment status and reporting data to the National Student Clearinghouse
Phone Number: (617) 745-3877
Tim McDonald – Registrar
Abbey Stanford – Associate Registrar
Ruthanne Smith-Mann – Academic Records Assistant
Yvonne Christensen – Transcript Specialist
Pamela Jayne – Registrar Specialist
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Office closes on Fridays in the summer at 3 p.m.
- Office closes during Christmas break between fall and spring semesters.
First Floor of the Gardner Building