Undergraduate Studies
Undergraduate Studies

Forms for current students can be found on the Portal. If you have a question regarding what specific form is needed please contact registrar@enc.edu.

Directory Information Change Form Icon
To update or make changes to your directory information (name, address, phone number, etc.) please complete the Directory Information Change form and submit to the Registrar’s Office.

Request for an Official Letter Form Icon
To request a letter for various purposes related to enrollment or academic issues you need to complete and sign out a Request for an Official Letter form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office. This permits us to release information requested to the receiving party.

Class Withdraw Form Icon
Students may withdraw from a class through the eighth week of a full-semester course. A “W” will be recorded on the student’s transcript. Unofficial withdrawal (student does not attend and does not submit withdrawal form) will result in a grade of “F”. Academic standing is based on total credits attempted during the semester, including withdrawn credits. A $25 fee will be charged for each withdrawal from a course. See the academic calendar for last date to withdraw from a class.


So Many Ways To Get Started

Request Information

23 East Elm Avenue, Quincy, MA 02170 (617) 745-3000

Social Media