- A member of the Mass. Teachers Association, Quincy Education Association, National Science Teachers Association, and National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
- Master of Education, Cambridge College, 2001
- Bachelor of Science, Eastern Nazarene College, 1994
- Nine years as an Assistant Principal for Quincy Public Schools and seventeen years of teaching in the Quincy Public Schools. He also taught at ENC as an Adjunct faculty member before being hired full time.
- Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers in 2003 and 2004.