The Health Services Office is located in The Brickley Center. The Campus Nurse provides a range of services to promote health on campus by:
- Providing basic assessments and first aid
- Determining if a student needs to see a doctor and assisting in making an appointment to be seen at an off-campus clinic or physician’s office
- Counseling and educating students on good health habits
- Providing information for ongoing health and wellness education
- Researching and disseminating information related to Public Health
- Collecting and keeping confidential the required health and immunization records
Monday – Friday: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
The Health Services office is closed during holidays, vacations, and breaks listed on the ENC Traditional undergraduate calendar.
The campus nurse is available by appointment. Please call 617-745-3893 or 617-745-3892.
Residential students who are ill after hours and need assistance should contact the appropriate Resident Assistant and/or Resident Director.
Please contact ENC Security at 617-745-3911 if you are experiencing a medical or psychological emergency. If unable to reach security immediately, call 911 and then notify campus security.
For more information, please call the campus nurse Patsy Malas RN at 617-745-3893 or e-mail email@example.com. Information may be faxed to 617-745-3928.