Undergraduate Studies
Undergraduate Studies

How do I apply for federal financial aid?

To apply for all need-based financial aid including federal aid, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may submit the FAFSA after October 1st for the following academic year.

How do I apply for ENC scholarships and grants?

When you submit your admissions application to ENC, you are automatically applying for ENC merit-based scholarships.

What are my options for covering the remaining balance?

There are many different types of aid available to assist families. The estimated remaining need can be covered by a combination of cash payments, payment plans, ENC work study payroll deductions, Federal Parent PLUS loan, private student loans, and outside scholarships.

When will I get a bill?

Your bill for tuition, fees, room, and board will be available by July 1st for the fall semester. You will need to make payment arrangements with the Student Financial Services Office for any balance that is due after financial aid is subtracted from the charges.

What if our financial situation changed since the FAFSA tax year?

If your family has experienced unexpected changes in income, such as loss or severe reduction in earnings, large unreimbursed medical expenses, and/or private school tuition (k-12) paid for other children while your student will be enrolled at ENC, you may complete 2021-2022 Special Circumstance Change in Income. Please complete and submit this form along with all of requested forms and supporting documentation.

What are my loan options?

Federal Direct Student Loans will be included in the financial aid offer letter if a student meets the eligibility qualifications. In addition, while not included in the offer letter, parents may apply for a Federal PLUS loan to assist with covering any balance due.  Private educational loans through lenders are also available if a student needs additional funds to pay for their educational costs.

When do I need to pay back my federal student loans?

Different loans have different payment options that may require immediate repayment such as the Parent PLUS loan without deferment. Federal Direct Loans go into repayment six months after your graduation, withdrawing from school, or credits drop below half time.Make sure to read the information closely on loan applications to make sure you know the repayment requirements as each loan is unique.

Do my college grades impact my financial aid eligibility?

ENC academic scholarships require students to maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average for renewal. Federal financial aid requires that students make satisfactory academic progress as defined both qualitatively (cumulative GPA) and quantitatively (successfully completing attempted credit hours).

So Many Ways To Get Started

Request Information

23 East Elm Avenue, Quincy, MA 02170 (617) 745-3000

Social Media