Transfer to Eastern Nazarene College Today
Transfer with Ease to Eastern Nazarene.
Merit Scholarships of $8,000 to $14,000!
Books included in tuition too!
Spend the next chapter of your life at a Christian college on Boston’s South Shore. Founded in 1900, our campus is a 5 minute walk to the beach and 10 minute walk to the Boston train. With over 50 academic majors and minors, 15 Division III sports teams, and over 100 student social events each year. we’re a great place to prepare for your future.
- GUARANTEED ADMISSION
For students with 12 or more transferable college
credits and a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- FREE APPLICATION
Receive a speedy admissions decision once all
supplemental items have been submitted. Spring
and Fall terms have rolling admission.
- GENERAL EDUCATION WAIVER
Any student possessing an Associate of Arts
degree from a regionally accredited institution
satisfies the general education requirements
- GENEROUS TRANSFER SCHOLARSHIPS
Receive your ENC financial aid award letter soon
after admission application and FAFSA are completed. Books included in tuition costs.
- MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
Receive Merit Scholarships of $8,000 to $14,000 based on GPA.
TRANSFER ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
|$14,000||PRESIDENTS SCHOLARSHIP||3.5 – 4.0 College GPA|
|$12,000||TRUSTEES SCHOLARSHIP||3.0 – 3.49 College GPA|
|$10,000||DEANS SCHOLARSHIP||2.5 – 2.99 College GPA|
|$8,000||ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP||< 2.5 College GPA|
|$2,500||PHI THETA KAPPA SCHOLARSHIP
Awarded based on Phi Theta Kappa membership. Must be indicated on application.
|$500 – $5,000||NEASE GRANT
Awarded based on family need and expected family contribution.
|$500||CHURCH MATCH SCHOLARSHIP
ENC will match a scholarship check from a church of any denomination up to $500 once per year.
We want you to have the college experience you have always dreamed of and complete your degree on time. Choose from over 50 academic programs. Our supportive community will provide you with individualized attention, both in and outside of the classroom.
Continue your education at a small, private college campus, located just 6 miles from Boston and only a 10-minute walk from the Wollaston T Station. Follow the steps below to get started. Call us today to discuss your transition. Schedule a visit to experience everything we have to offer.
Contact Us Today
- For Admissions information, please contact Naomi Boase, Transfer and Enrollment Counselor at email@example.com, 617-745-3608 (office), or 617-694-2451 (mobile).
- For Financial Aid information, please call 617-745-3870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Athletics information, please call 617-745-3639.
For College Student Applicants
- Complete our Free Application.
- Request your Official College Transcript be sent to Eastern Nazarene College.
- Add Eastern Nazarene College to your 2018-2019 FAFSA (Code: 001245).
For Past Applicants to Eastern Nazarene College within the last Three Years
- We can re-activate applications for students who previously applied to Eastern Nazarene College in the past three years. Please contact us to re-activate your application.
A CHRISTIAN COLLEGE ON BOSTON’S SOUTH SHORE
23 East Elm Avenue • Quincy, Massachusetts 02170-2999 • 617-745-3000 • FAX 617-745-3992 • www.enc.edu