Spring Semester 2021
Spring 2021 Declaration
In preparation for our spring semester, we are requesting that ENC students complete and submit a Declaration Form to provide us with valuable information regarding your intentions.
As was true this fall, our spring classes will be available to students in a combination of online and classroom modes. Because of this, the declaration form will allow for students to decide whether they prefer to attend classes here in Quincy or from their own homes.
All forms need to be submitted by Friday, November 20th. Completing the form after that date may result in delays in the delivery of textbooks, which can result in additional delivery costs.
Flu Vaccination Requirement
Any student who comes to campus after December 31, 2020, even once, must submit flu vaccination documentation for the current year. This does not apply to students who attend classes exclusively online and never visit campus in person.
Students may receive a vaccination before leaving campus for winter break or while at home on winter break.
Students must submit flu vaccination documentation before spring semester 2021 to receive move-in clearance.
How To Submit Flu Vaccination Documentation
- Bring flu vaccination documentation to The Brickley Center during business hours, calling ahead is advised.
- Send a clear copy of your documentation via email to Patsy Malas, Director of Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your documentation by first-class mail or fax to:
The Brickley Center – ENC Health Services
ATTN: Patsy Malas, Director of Health Services
23 East Elm Avenue Quincy, MA 02170
Options for Flu Vaccination Near Campus
- CVS Pharmacy 42 Beale Street Quincy, MA (617) 471-745 – (easy walking distance from campus)
- Walgreens 324 Hancock Street Quincy, MA (617) 471-0517
- Stop and Shop Pharmacy 495 Southern Artery Quincy, MA (617) 471-6707