Support and Resources to Thrive
This is a year unlike any other! However, we still remain a community that cares for each other and for each of you and want you to know that you are never alone. If you are in need of a listening ear, ongoing counseling, support and encouragement, health assessments, academic support or to talk through some career decisions, THAT is what we are here for!
- Telehealth services will be utilized as much as possible and will be available by appointment.
- After a telehealth prescreening, a face to face visit will be available as necessary.
- For the fall semester, the Brickley Center will not be open for walk-in visits for the health and safety of students and staff.
- Telehealth counseling sessions will be available to residential and commuter students.
- Should students opt to stay home and take ENC classes virtually, consultation/support tele-sessions could be available as state licensure allows.
- All sessions with counselors will be by appointment only.
- Tutoring, mentoring, group study sessions, and testing/accommodations will continue to be available with some in person tutoring as well as virtual meetings via Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Virtual meetings, phone meetings, and email will be utilized to assist students in choosing a major, identifying an internship, writing a resume/cover letter, for academic advising, and much more!
- Job/internship postings for off campus work will continue to be available.
For your Wellness
- Get plenty of sleep. At least 8 hours a night.
- Engage in moderate exercise regularly and in a way that you can enjoy.
- Eat fruit and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Be mindful about taking a few moments to slow down your breathing, taking deep, refreshing, breaths (especially on the out breath).
- Wash your hands regularly and don’t touch your face.
- Wear your face covering in public places.
- Cough/sneeze well in to your arm.
- Please be sure to stay in your room/home if you are not feeling well and contact Health Services as needed.