Category: Full-time, Staff
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Eastern Nazarene College, a fully accredited Christian liberal arts college on Boston’s south shore, is seeking an Admissions Analyst to analyze enrollment data to support enrollment processes and strategies. You will identify opportunities for improvement in business strategies and provide recommendations about types of data necessary to make such improvements. You will be integral in the successful use of the Admissions CRM [Slate]. Reporting to the Director of Institutional Effectiveness & Research, you will work closely with the traditional and nontraditional enrollment teams, must possess a customer-centered attitude, and will desire to support the traditions and values of Christian higher education in a team-oriented environment that serves a diverse population. .
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter, and provide a statement of faith – a statement of your Christian experience, including how your Christian commitment models the mission and values of Eastern Nazarene College and your church affiliation and involvement – to email@example.com.
- Work closely with the Traditional and Nontraditional enrollment teams as well as IER
- Develop and execute reports on key performance indicators and targeted initiatives
- Develop business processes that improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Document procedures for data management and data usage processes as it relates to enrollment
- Support the effective use of the Admissions CRM [Slate]
- Research, develop, test and implement additional features and functions of the SIS, in particular as it relates to enrollment
- Develop and deliver training for new and existing staff on the admissions CRM [Slate]
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative or technically oriented field
- Experience with Slate [Admissions CRM] or willingness to participate in training
- Ability to compile data and run reports using appropriate tools such as SQL, Excel, Tableau
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- May serve as a backup to other IER staff as appropriate and where skills are applicable
- Detail oriented, analytical and accurate
- Willing and eager to learn
- Self-motivated and able to work within a team structure as well as independently
- Strong work ethic able to function in team environment providing consistent excellent service to constituents
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work independently and proactively
- Must communicate effectively and maintain a positive rapport with faculty and staff
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the maturity necessary to work effectively with staff of varied backgrounds, skills and personalities in order to achieve key objectives
- Integral member of the IER Team.
- Commitment to a Faith Community and integrates the following Mission and Vision Statement, and the Defining Values of Eastern Nazarene College in every aspect of the work environment
Who We Are
Eastern Nazarene College is a fully accredited Christian liberal arts college and member of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) with approximately 1,000 students distributed across residential undergraduate, graduate, and adult studies programs. Nestled in a residential neighborhood minutes from downtown Boston, the college’s picturesque New England campus is a window into the world. While our faculty are leaders in their fields, actively involved in publishing and research, they are devoted to teaching and mentoring students in a nurturing, spiritually informed, and academically supportive environment. Students are encouraged to travel, engage in service projects, and participate in internship experiences as a part of their education. Through their classes, work experiences in Boston, and mission trips around the world, students are challenged to open their minds and hearts, preparing them for a lifetime of meaningful work and service to our nation and the world.
Our benefits include health, dental, tuition benefits for employee and dependents, competitive retirement matching, generous paid time off, life and disability insurance, and more. In addition, as a staff or faculty member in our multi-cultural and close-knit community, you’ll enjoy a variety of unique benefits as you play an active role in achieving our mission and supporting our community.
Applicants should be committed Christians and active in a local church. Preference in hiring is given to those with Wesleyan convictions and background, though qualified applicants from other Christian traditions will be considered as well. www.enc.edu
Eastern Nazarene College provides a transformational education that equips diverse students to lead and serve our world as agents of Christ’s love and truth.
Eastern Nazarene College will be widely-recognized as a leader in innovative Christian education, renowned for excellence in student achievement, vibrant intercultural community, and global impact
- Holistic education: We provide a holistic educational experience in the liberal arts and professional studies that integrates spiritual, academic, emotional, and social development.
- Christian community: We facilitate the building of loving relationships so that we reflect the Spirit of Christ in our life together.
- Student-centered: We orient our work around the success of our students, making every effort to be responsive to the unique needs, aspirations, and backgrounds of each one.
- Wesleyan: Consistent with our rich Wesleyan holiness tradition, we create and maintain an environment which awakens and fosters truth, righteousness, and justice as made possible by God’s transforming grace through Jesus Christ.
- Civility and hospitality: We intentionally welcome and embrace people from diverse cultures, viewpoints, and faith traditions.
- Servanthood: We model servant leadership to our students and community by building a culture of listening, respect, encouragement, and support.
- Authenticity and transparency: We are deliberately honest in our relationships, candid in our communication, and transparent in our governance in order to foster trust and confidence.
- Excellence: In an effort to provide “the best in education and the best in Christian faith,” we strive for excellence that honors God in all our endeavors.
- Strategic innovation: While remaining deeply rooted in our mission, we are boldly creative and innovative in the methods we employ.
- Accountability: We keep promises, honor commitments, meet and exceed expectations, and are willing to be held accountable for the faithful fulfillment of our responsibilities.
Our lifestyle guidelines reflect the “Articles of Faith and “Agreed Statement of Belief” of the Church of the Nazarene and the Mission Statement of Eastern Nazarene College. The premise of our lifestyle guidelines is to exemplify such personal, moral, and religious conduct as shall be above reproach. This lifestyle premise is for everyone working and living on campus: students, faculty, staff, and administration. This lifestyle premise is a rationale for desirable behavior and attitudes. To be in accord with the purposes and spirit of the College and with the doctrines and standards of the Church of the Nazarene, our lifestyle practices exclude: drinking alcoholic beverages, engaging in sexual acts with anyone other than your spouse, viewing pornographic and violent videos/movies, using illegal drugs or misuse of prescription drugs, participating in gambling, or using tobacco in any form. The College also asks employees to follow dress code guidelines. The College expects all employees to live by this lifestyle premise. We ask for an understanding of the need for lifestyle standards, a good spirit in keeping them, and cooperative efforts in improving them. As ENC employees, we ask that you consider the larger picture that what we do and how we do it reflects on ENC and affects other people as well as ourselves. Our desire is to glorify God in all our efforts.
Eastern Nazarene College policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion*, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected class in all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge. We actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.*
*Christian Faith and employment at Eastern Nazarene College: Eastern Nazarene College is an expression of the Church of the Nazarene. It reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (Title VII, Section 702-703, U.S. Civil Rights Act of 1964). Preferred candidates demonstrate a strong commitment to the Christian faith, active participation in a local church, and a philosophy of Christian higher education consistent with the Wesleyan tradition.