Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research was reestablished in 2019 as part of the College’s Rising Strategic Plan.
Mission: Enable data-informed decision-making and support the realization of ENC’s strategic vision.
Vision: Improving institutional effectiveness in line with ENC’s strategic plan.
Goal and Objectives: Provide relevant, timely and accurate information to the administration, faculty, and staff in support of strategic planning, program review and assessment, budgeting and decision-making processes at the College.
- Systematic analysis of data in support of decision-making
- Analytic infrastructure development
- Preparation of standard reports
Learn more about our type of work, from the Association for Institutional Research’s definition of Duties and Functions of Institutional Research.
Here you will find information about our students and the institution:
College Navigator Profile: Eastern Nazarene College
- Fall 2020 Unduplicated Headcount
- Traditional Undergraduate: 502
- Non-Traditional Undergraduate: 39
- Graduate: 158
- Total: 699
- Fall 2020 Full Time Equivalency (FTE) [calculated with IPEDS formula]
- Traditional Undergraduate: 499
- Non-Traditional Undergraduate: 24
- Graduate: 114
- Total: 637
- Fall 2019 to Fall 2020 First Time Full Time Retention Rate: 66%
- Fall 2018 to Fall 2019 First Time Full Time Retention Rate: 62%
- 150% Graduation Rate for Fall 2013 Cohort: 40%
[More accessible data coming soon!]
To request additional information, please complete our Ad Hoc Data Request form and we will follow up within 2 business days.
Research at ENC must adhere to the policies outlined by the Institutional Review Board (IRB).